With Local Data Console, you can quickly manage your data and easily load the data into Bing Maps for use with your application.
- Provides a process for updating location data into Bing Maps.
- Uses data from various sources such as text files (.csv & .txt), Microsoft Excel (.xls), Microsoft Access databases (.mdb), and dBase databases (.dbf).
- Connect to SQL Server and Oracle databases using OLE DB.
- Works with multiple MapPoint Web Service Accounts and Data Sources.
- Allows users to easily correct locations and move the point to their correct position.
- Remembers previously corrected locations as new data is imported.
- Remembers notes about locations.
- Maintains a running “To-Do” list of items that require attention.
- Allows users to use other location tools & pop-up results from other services.
- Has ‘Silent Mode’ which is designed to work on a server:
- Using Windows Scheduler, Silent Mode can be scheduled to run once per day, every few days, once per week, etc…
- Provides e-mail feedback on the status of processing.
- Thresholds can be set to control reporting.