MarketRight™ Maps Showing Where Wireless Carriers are Licensed to Operate
MarketRight combines the best geographic data with the best market data to provide you unprecedented information regarding the wireless market landscape. MarketRight shows:
- Accurate wireless license boundaries including MTA/BTA, MSA/RSA and BEA
- Which wireless cellular carriers own which licenses
- Which wireless cellular carriers operate in which markets
- Pertinent data on wireless carrier including frequency spectrum and wireless technology (CDMA, TDMA, GSM, etc.)
- For existing wireless service coverage maps, check out CoverageRight
The MarketRight PowerPack provides detailed information about the carriers’ configuration for each county in the US. There is data for: Cellular A&B bands and PCS A,B,C,D,E,F Blocks.